Terms of Service – SafeBolt for Business
The following are the terms and conditions for use of SafeBolt service including present and future related Internet products that work with or are powered by SafeBolt (i.e. SafeBolt Business) and other services, which may be offered from time to time for use with your SafeBolt account (each feature individually and collectively referred to as the “Service”). Please read them carefully. This Service is provided to individuals who are at least 18 years old or to minors who have parental consent to open and maintain an account.
Each user is solely responsible for his or her transmissions through SafeBolt.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you affirm to SafeBolt, that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
By registering an address with SafeBolt, you agree to be bound by the terms outlined in this Service Agreement. SafeBolt may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate service without cause or notice, should user’s conduct fail to conform to these conditions.
- We’re an Internet-based business and we use the Internet to send and receive certain types of communications. You agree to be bound by Internet regulations, policies and procedures.
- You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You also agree to not use SafeBolt for illegal purposes; to not interfere or disrupt networks connected to this service; and to comply with all the rules, policies and procedures connected to this service.
- You will not use SafeBolt to send junk email, spam, chain letters or use email lists that contain any person that has not specifically agreed to be included on that list.
- You agree not to transmit, or allow others to use your address to transmit, through SafeBolt, any objectionable material including, but not limited to, unlawful or harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate items discussed in #2 above.
- You agree to not interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of SafeBolt or another similar service.
- You agree not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- You will not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
SafeBolt may terminate your access to the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever. SafeBolt has no obligation to store or forward the contents of your account.
MAINTAINING AN ACCOUNT
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passphrase and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
The information and services included in or available through the Service may include inaccuracies or errors. SafeBolt may make improvements and/or changes to the Service at any time without notice.
SafeBolt does not guarantee that SafeBolt will be uninterrupted or error-free, that bugs or malfunctions will be corrected, or that the Service and its servers are free of harmful components. SafeBolt does not guarantee that the uses of its Service, or the materials provided within the Service, are accurate, without error, or reliable.
SafeBolt provides its Service strictly on an “as is” basis. The Company, to the extent permitted by law, excludes all warranties or covenants in regards to the availability, reliability, or timeliness of the Service. SafeBolt is not responsible for the appropriateness of the Service for any one purpose.
SafeBolt will not be held responsible for any and all damages whatsoever as a result of the loss of use, data or profits connected to the performance of SafeBolt. The user is solely responsible for any and all information that passes through the SafeBolt servers. SafeBolt is not responsible or liable for any product or service acquired or requested using the Service. The sole remedy is for users to discontinue their use of SafeBolt and its related Web sites.
You agree that SafeBolt, its parents, subsidiaries, officers and employees, cannot be held responsible for any third party claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of your use of the Service.
MESSAGE STORAGE, SENDING MESSAGES AND MESSAGING LIMITATIONS
The amount of email storage space per member is limited; please visit our FAQ for more information. Some email messages may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. You agree that SafeBolt is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store messages or other information.
THIRD PARTY SITES, ADVERTISERS, AND PROMOTIONS
The links included within this Website may allow you to leave the SafeBolt site and visit third-party sites. These third party sites are not under the control of SafeBolt. SafeBolt is not responsible for the contents of any third party site nor is SafeBolt responsible for the functionality of any third party site. SafeBolt provides links to our service to you strictly as a convenience. A link’s inclusion in a SafeBolt site does not endorse the site or their operators. Any promotions sponsored by Advertisers to the Service or dealings with the Advertisers directly are solely between you and that third party. SafeBolt is not responsible in any part of any such connections or dealing with advertisers or their promotions.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE, MEMBER POLICIES
SafeBolt reserves the right to review and change this agreement regarding the use of the Service at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the agreement on this Web site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing SafeBolt policies. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.